Welcome!!!



Hello, 

G X Factor Health & Fitness is here to help you live a healthy life. 

I'm a member of generation X.  That puts me in my mid 40's.  Witch has me thinking a lot about where my life is going now.  The kids are out of the house now.  And we have more time for ourselves.  Maybe you found yourself where I did, when I noticed the house was empty. " I have really left myself go. " Not being happy about this fact.  I decided to do something about it. 
G X Factor was born.

Looking into all the fitness and healthy lifestyle things around me.  To try to find something that would fit for me.  I noticed I didn't really fit in anywhere.  Either the groups are very young, or much older.  Also making me feel like there might be more  people out there, looking for a good fit for there health and fitness. 


Does this sound like you?  I've been busy raising my family, working, taking care of so many people in my life.  That I forgot to take care of myself.  Now that the kids are on their own.  I have more time for myself.  I adore my grandkids.  I want to play with them forever.  But since I've let myself go.  It isn't as easy as it use to be.    Not to mention a lot of the people around my age, are fighting health issues.  That scares me.  I don't want to be one of those grandma that can't do things with their grandkids.  I want to be the grandma that always jumps in and plays.  Not the grandma that sits on the side lines and watches.  They ware me out fast.  Showing me just how out of shape I am.  There is also a lot things I still want to do in my life.  Our generation doesn't surrender to anything.  And this phase of life will be no different.

We are lucky.  We have all the information online to help us get threw this phase of our lives.  Medical has come a long way too.  But none of it will matter if we don't take action right now.  Let's face it.  We are not getting any younger.

G X Factor will be bringing the best of information for our age.  The latest in health care.  Including natural healing verses modern medicine.  This information would also be helpful with dealing with aging parents. The best exercise programs that will work best for us.   Targeting our problem areas.  Also finding fun ways to get in the needed exercise.  Our generation has always done things a little different in life.  I'm sure we will find a  way to make it fun.

Join me on my journey to a healthier life.  Remember to subscribe and follow G X Factor.  So you can stay up to date on the latest info.  Also I would love to hear from you.  Let me know what works for you, because it might work for others.  Share your healthy recipes.   Share your fitness adventure, and challenges with me.

Until next time.  Stay Healthily.


 
To see more from G X Factor Health & Fitness

Comments