Knowledge Without Action = Nothing.

 
 
 
Without action, nothing will change.  Simply knowing the best exercises to get your body in shape.  Will not get it in shape.  Knowing the proper way to fuel your body will mot get you any healthier.
 
You must take action on what you have learned in order to make changes.  I'm the worst for this.  I love knowledge.  I learn about everything I can.   But when it actually doing what I've learned.  Well, I lack motivation. 
 
So, today, I will be putting action with my knowledge of losing weight, and building a healthier life.
 
Why am I writing about this?
 
Accountability goes a long way.  Letting others know my plains will help me get my butt up and get started.  For me it is harder to disappoint others.  Writing it down, for others to see makes it more real for me.  You might be the same way.  If you are.  I encourage you to find someone to share your weight loss goals with.  So you are accountable to    someone for actually doing it.  If you don't want to share that with someone close to you.  Share it with me.  (Email)  We will keep each other in check.  I also will be posting my progress in My Healthy Life Journey  For anyone to watch my progress.
 
Subscribe  to receive updates, and a monthly newsletter filled with the latest healthy tip, and more.
 
Until next time.  Keep thinking healthy.
 
 
By: Tina Ratliff Ward.

Comments