Natural Energy Shot.

 
 
 
 
Energy shot are all the rage now.  Every brand has there own energy drinks.  Studies show they are bad for your health.  So what do you do when you need a little energy boost?  Make your own !
 
Threw my research  to find weight lose tips.  I make a mix of different natural things to make a natural energy shot.  Well, I wasn't looking for an energy shot.  Just a weight lose one.  But I was very surprised when I mixed this together.  I had a lot of energy.  Witch has helped with my weight lose goals.  We all need energy to get threw the day.  Not to mention that I feel so good.  I really like the healthy feeling it gives me.  Hope this feeling means it is helping to make my body healthier.
 
Now please keep in my mind.  I have had no medical training.  This is just a mix I put together myself.  Witch has benefited me greatly.  I want to share it with you.  But like with all new things take caution.  Plus I do not recommend this mix be taking before bed time.  Because it does boost energy so much.  It will make it hard to sleep. 
 
Keep in mind this is a home mix.  And will not taste as good as the ones you can buy in the store.  But this one is much healthier for you.  And cost a lot less.
 
In a small glass combine.
 
1 tbls room temp water.
1 tbls cinnamon
Mix the cinnamon in the water until it is wet.  To avoid choking on the power.
1 tbls honey
1 tbls lemon juice.
 
Mix together, and drink right away.  I recommend to have some water handy.  To help wash it down.
 
How I came up with this mix?
 
We have a read about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.  ACV has a lot of vitamins the body needs and detoxes the body..  Plus it helps with digestions,  and many other health benefits.  I tried to do the Acv shot in the mornings, and before bed.  But I had a lot of trouble getting it down.  The smell, and taste was more then I could do.  But I still wanted to use it for it's health benefits.  So I added a few of the other weight lose tips ideas.
 
Cinnamon   and Honey has been used for a long time to help with weight lose.  Cinnamon cleans the body from bacteria, fungi, and parasites in the digestions system.  It also helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, while suppresses appetite.  Honey is packed full of vitamins,  helps with allergies, suppresses appetite, and boost metabolism.  Using cinnamon and honey gives your body a power house of energy.   Plus it taste very good.
 
Lemon Juice stimulate digestion enzymes, strengthen immune system, anti bacterial, flushes out toxins, balances body PH improves skin, and enhances mood.  Plus taste good.
 
Mixing all these healthy, weight lose, energy boosting items into one shot in the morning.  Just made since to me.  Even though my mission was to help lose weight with it.  The energy boost if gives makes it well worth the time to mix it together.  Plus the healthy boost it gives. 
 
If you decide to try this natural energy boosting, fat burning mix.  Please leave a comment on how it works for you.  Plus if you have any hoe mixes like this one that you have benefited from.  Please share them with us. 
 
Until next time stay Healthy.
 
Subscribe to receive email update.
 
 
Healthy Living
G X Factor Health and Fitness
By: Tina Ratliff Ward.

Comments