A Suprising Benefit with ACV.

 
 
 
The benefits of ACV is almost endless.  There are many articles dealing telling us everything it is great for.
 
A little over a month ago, I began to use ACV for it benefits in helping to loss weight.  I have been very happy with all the benefits it has. 
 
List of ways it has benefited me.
1.  I don't feel so tired and warn out anymore.
2.  I feel healthier.
3.  It is moving out the fat around my tummy.  Witch is my problem area.
4.  My stomach issues are gone.  And trust me they were pretty bad.
5.  My headache's are all gone.
6.  My bones do not hurt as much.
7.  My sinuses are much better, even though it is allergy season.
 
The one benefit I have noticed, that I have not read about.  My finger nails.  I've always been able to grow nails.  But they were weak and would pill off.  My cuticles were always dry and cracked no matter how much lotion I used.  Since I've been taking ACV everyday.  My nails have grown very fast.  They are very strong.  It is hard to brake them.  They do not pill off anymore.  Plus my cuticles are in perfect shape with little effort on my part.   So it is giving my body the one thing it was missing to be able to grow strong beautiful nails.
 
With all the information out there for natural healing.  Sometimes it is hard to believe that it will help as much as the articles say it will.  So everything you have read and heard about ACV is very true.  I encourage everyone to use  it daily.   You can find ACV in any grocery store.  If you have problems drinking because of it taste or smell.  You can buy it in pill form as well.  Personal I haven't tried the pill form.  So not real sure if it does as well.  But even if you only get some of benefits.  You would be better off.
 
------
New
Subscribe to join
Hard Life Rewind Challenge

 
 
 
 
By: Tina Ratliff Ward
 
 
 

Comments